HK's USP (Universal Self-loading Pistol) is simply a modern classic. Well ahead of its time and absolutely handsome the USP series of pistols from HK are world class, rugged pieces of engineering. The USP control lever, a combination safety and de-cocking lever, is frame mounted and quickly accessible, unlike the slide-mounted safeties common on many semi-automatic pistols. Using a modified Browning-type action with a special patented recoil reduction system, the USP recoil reduction system reduces recoil effects on pistol components and also lowers the recoil forces felt by the shooter. This same recoil reduction system has been tested and proven in the HK Mark 23 pistol developed for the U.S. Special Operations Command. The USP recoil reduction system is insensitive to ammunition types and requires no special adjustment or maintenance. It functions effectively in all USP models. The modular design of the USP’s internal components allows the control lever function to be switched from the left to the right side of the pistol for left-handed shooters. The USP can also be converted from one type oaf trigger firing mode to another. This includes combination double-action and single-action (DA/SA) modes and double action only (DAO) modes. The USP is available in nine trigger/firing mode configurations and three calibers. 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 ACP.
- Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Polygonal bore profile for increased velocity, easier cleaning, and longer barrel life
- Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes
- Corrosion resistant “Hostile Environment” blued finish
- Oversized trigger guard for use with gloves
- One piece machined slide made from nitro-carburized steel
- Universal mounting grooves for installing accessories
- Ambidextrous magazine release lever
- Extended slide release
- Patented Lock-Out Safety device
- Width Overall: 1.26"
- Length Overall: 7.68
- 2 Mags
- 3 Dot
- Pistols - Polymer Frame
- plastic case included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.